Retail Sales Consultants at twentytwentyone
twentytwentyone supply furniture, lighting and accessories from world leading designers and manufacturers. We are looking for dynamic and motivated individuals with a passion for design to join our growing retail sales team.
The ideal candidates will have the following key skills and qualities:
• An intrinsic understanding of customer service and ability to build relationships and customer loyalty
• Strong interest in contemporary and classic design and the ability to efficiently absorb and retain new product information
• Effective at communicating with customers to offer assistance and a well-informed service over the phone, face to face and via email
• Able to work to a high level of accuracy and attention to detail with a high standard of written English
• Flexible and highly organised to ensure all processes from initial enquiry, order processing, through to delivery/installation are fulfilled efficiently
• An aptitude for administration and with organisational abilities to follow procedures and systems supporting online sales
• Team-minded with the ability to work independently and use initiative. Be able to recognise where improvements/new procedures could be suggested to management
• Competent computer skills.
To have experience of working with ecommerce platforms and Sage Line 50 Accounts (or similar) will be an advantage
020 7837 1900
18c River Street
London EC1R 1XN