Frequently Asked Questions
- If you would like to add products to your order, please place a new order for these items.
- If you needed to change your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team for advice on 020 7837 1900 between 10am and 5.45pm from Monday to Saturday, 11am - 4.45pm on Sunday. Please be ready to quote your order reference and order date.
- If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, you will need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
There are some products which we cannot cancel, refund or exchange, including made-to-measure items. Please see below for more details.
Return to top
To find out more information on your past orders, please sign into your account.
If your order hasn't arrived, or arrives incomplete, please sign into your account to view your order online.
If your order has been dispatched but hasn't arrived within the expected time period, please send an email, or call us on 020 7837 1900 between 10am and 5.45pm from Monday to Saturday or 11am and 4.45pm on a Sunday.
If you have more than one item on your order, please bear in mind that products may be sent out from multiple locations and may arrive separately. However, if this is not the case and you haven't received the entire order as detailed in the order confirmation email sent to you, please email or call us.
If your order arrives and the goods are damaged, follow our Returns procedure below.
Returns can be made through either of these options:
1. Returns via Royal Mail or courier
- Download a Return note and fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of this note.
- Enclose the Return note with the product, and package up securely in the packaging and manner the item arrived in.
- Returns are at customers' own expenses. To minimise the costs, we advise you use a Second Class service with certificate of posting.
- If your item(s) requires collection, for example large or heavy items over 20kg, or if you have any other queries, call us on 020 7288 1996.
2. Returns via a twentytwentyone shop or showroom
Simply take the delivery note or a print-out of your order confirmation and the product you wish to return or exchange to our shop or showroom, and tell the sales assistant you bought it online. Please note: we will credit the card you used when originally purchasing the item.
Shop 274 Upper Street London N1 2UA
+44(0)207 288 1996; Monday-Saturday 10am - 6pm, Sunday 11am - 5pm
Showroom 18c River Street London EC1R 1XN
+44(0)207 837 1900; Monday-Saturday 9.30am - 5.30pm
For International returns, find out more here
Please see below for full details of our refund policy.
Return to top
If you buy online or by phone, you may return or exchange goods within 7 working days of delivery, except for the product listed below.
All accurately returned products will be credited to the original purchaser’s credit or debit card excluding delivery costs.
Condition of returns
The product you return must be in new, unused, condition with all the original packaging and product tags still attached. New and unused means that there are no marks on the item or any wear on the tags. We will not accept any item with any indication that it was used.
- Personalised or made-to-measure products where a finish or fabric has been specified at point of order
Please check the dimensions of the delivery address for access (including doors, corridors, and stairs), as well as the area of intended use, before you order large pieces of furniture, to ensure that the product is the right size for your needs, and to enable us to deliver your order successfully. In some instances access checks can be provided by our delivery company at an additional cost prior to order.
Return to top