The CH33T is an all-wood version of the classic CH33 chair designed by Hans Wegner in 1957.
The CH33T chair is available in a range of wood combinations, and to celebrate Hans Wegner’s 100th birthday, Carl Hansen has released a special walnut and oak combination of the CH33T chair which has a walnut back and seat and an oak frame to highlight Wegner’s extraordinary understanding of wood. The CH33T is an exceptionally comfortable solid wood dining chair with a light appearance and strong stability.
Available in the following combinations and finishes;
- beech/beech (soaped, clear lacquered or oiled, lacquered in all CHS colours)
- oak/oak (soaped, clear lacquered, oiled, white oiled or black lacquered)
- oak/smoked oak (clear lacquered or oiled)
- oak/walnut (clear lacquered or oiled)
- smoked oak/oak (clear lacquered or oiled)
- smoked oak/smoked oak (clear lacquered or oiled)
- smoked oak/walnut (clear lacquered or oiled)
Please see pdf in 'Product downloads' for the different wood finishes and how to care for them. Material samples are also available to view at our shop and showroom.
55w x 48d x 44/74cmh
(PDF, 351 kB)
(PDF, 644 kB)
(PDF, 1 MB)
(PDF, 425 kB)
Made-to-order: 6-8 weeks
Select a size for delivery price
Delivery Mainland UK £24.95
Furniture orders over £1500 free for Mainland UK.
Non-Mainland UK and International options available in basket