Eiermann 3 table by Alexander Seifried for Richard Lampert.
The Eiermann 3 trestle is a practical addition to the classic Eiermann desk. The Eiermann 3 trestle has a clever functionality that is different from the original: a swivel arm is added to the lateral part of the original Eiermann table frame. This makes it possible for many useful options for table tops of various sizes and shapes.
The Eiermann 3 trestle is made of metal and is available in a range of finishes, please see below. It comes in two depths and three widths, the following is recommended for table tops of different sizes:
- tabletops 60 to 80cm wide and 100 to 160cm long with trestle 58 x 29cm
- tabletops 90 cm and wider, and 160 to 240cm long with trestle 78 x 39cm
- large tabletops up to 400cm long with trestle 78 x 78cm
- circular tabletops 70 to 100cm diameter with trestle 58 x 29cm
- circular tabletops 100 to 150cm diameter with trestle 78 x 39cm
Please note - pricing example is for one table top and two trestles, please enquire for price for the trestle only.
Table top materials:
- white melamine with oak or white edges
- white melamine faced wood core chipboard with white edges
- linoleum: top surface in a range of colours with oak edges; white underside
- laminate: in a range of colours with matching melamine edges
- solid smoked oak with satin lacquer finish
- 5 layer plywood solid spruce/fir, transparent lacquer with small amount of white
- black (RAL 9005)
- white (RAL 9010)
- chrome plated
- stainless steel
depth: 58cm or 78cm
length: 29cm, 39cm or 78cm
height trestle incl. tabletop 3cm: 69cm or 72cm
height incl. level adjustment and tabletop: 74-76cm
Made-to-order: 6-8 weeks
Select a size for delivery price
Furniture orders over £1500 free for Mainland UK.
Non-Mainland UK and International options available in basket